Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BACK TO WORK! but boy this weekend was fun... :)

This has been quite an amazing and busy month...
First, had my 5 year anniversary trip
which included beach camping and surprise horseback riding :)
(thank you babe)


the week after, a best bud from high school came to visit me in the ol' Hollyhood.

THEN........
the Memorial Day Holiday weekend!!!
Boy was that a BLAST!

One of the highlights?...
Singing into Frank Sinatra's mic at Capitol Studios!...
(prepare for Wayne's World reference)
"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"

...and of course, hangin' out with my boyfriend around town!
ALWAYS FUN!... (the cutie)

and now after this wild wild month... It's 
time to get 
BACK TO WORK! BACK TO WORK! 
FASHION RESEARCH HERE I COME!
:)
GOOD TO BE BACK!



No comments:

Post a Comment