Saturday, June 4, 2011

TODAY'S B-SPOT FOLLOW UP: SEASON FINALE FOLLOW-UP! :)

Well Rebels, the time has come!
Today is the
Spring/Summer
and here are the cover-up trends that I promised you at the end of the show!
YEA!! :D

So what who remembers the trend for Cover-Ups that had all the 
PROS BUZZING at Fashion week??
If you said "Blouses"
THAT WOULD BE CORRECT!
This season BLOUSES 
(preferably paired with high-waisted bottoms)
are the FASHION FORWARD
choice for post pool excitement!

Longer versions are also stylish
so for even more cover-up
seek long button down shirts and tunics.

Knits are also a great choice for 
your Summer Cover-ups so
Seek Cardigan styles and Granny style crochet 
to look Runway Ready!

Finally, let's not forget the lower hemisphere
of our Bathing Bodies.
As mentioned in Episode 24
MAXI's are H*O*T and the best way of wearing them
this season is suggestively of the edge of your hip bone
or with exaggerated leg slits. YUM! :)

Well there you go Rebels!
I'll be around sporadically during the Summer 
to bring you B-SPOT Specials,
but in the meantime, you can 
REVISIT ALL THE TRENDS AT

HAVE A FABULOUS END OF SPRING
&
EVEN MORE FABULOUS BEGINNING OF SUMMER!
SEE YOU VERY SOON!
Love, Burg

Today's B-SPOT SEASON FINALE:

3 comments:

  1. Darling post!!!! Love it!!! I am so happy that I just stumbled on your blog. It's fantastic and really original! I love everything that you cover.


    We are following you on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin' now!

    Hope you'll visit us sometime! ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX JEWLS AND LIZA!! Thanks for watching! It makes everything worth while when stylish people like yourselves take notice! :) Visiting u now! I'm sure I WONT be disappointed! :) -Burg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from I Live For It! CAn I just say - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It's sooo nice to meet you two! :)

    ReplyDelete