Saturday, August 27, 2011

NEW B-SPOT SHOT SUMMER SPECIAL EPISODE! Who Doesn't LOVE a countdown?

New hair? yep.
Well technically, it's my old hair.
and although summer still has 27 more days of celebrity time, I can’t help but get into the Fall/Winter fashion mood already! So it's back to my natural color and I have to admit, I'm loving it!

Going blonde, er, blondish,  was...well… quite the experiment for a gal with my income ($0). I never quite got the blonde I wanted and when I did, (seen in episodes 14 &15 of THE B-SPOT®) it only lasted one wash!

Then, of course, you have to worry about the dark roots that rear their ugly heads way too soon and it's back to planning for a $spendy$ root touch up or getting your boyfriend to do it (- Big mistake!-yelp) and the hassle just keeps cycling and cycling. Sigh…

But it was fun while it lasted and I had a bit of punk rock colors to play with by the end of it (which was definitely fun) but all-n-all... nothing beats having my natural color back. It's the perfect shade for a busy entrepreneur like myself,
-low maintenance-
so all is well in the world again. :)

Stay tuned for a new B-SPOT SHOT SUMMER SPECIAL.Coming up Next.
Happy Pre-Fall!
B-SPOT SHOT SUMMER SPECIAL #4
PRE-FALL TO 20 COUNTDOWN PT.1



Visit THE B-SPOT at www.BurgundyWoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment