Sunday, November 13, 2011

WORKING AT PERRY ELLIS! MY BRAND???... LAUNDRY BY SHELLI SEGAL!

Last Friday I completed my first  week at
Perry Ellis International! 
It was AMAZING! 
I was assigned to work with at great brand called
Laundry by Shelli Segal.


We cater to sexy, on-trend, contemporary gals who need dresses to go from work to play in a heartbeat,
WHICH IS INSANELY FUN! 
I couldn't have asked for a more appropriate brand to be with being that I LOVE DRESSES and have a lot of experience with this type of lifestyle.

The environment I work in is incredibly creative and I find myself overstimulated by the abundance of fashion aids and tools in our area:
Yards of Fabric, Tons of Buttons, Trims, Zippers, Mood Boards, Sketches, Swatches, pics of Runway Inspiration and even the coolest of Industry Talk, ect...


Last week I was in the orientation stages of learning Laundry's Line Sheet format, Showroom packages and  even got assigned to be a Fit Model which means I get to try on the dresses so my bosses can fit and alter the samples. All n All... IM IN HEAVEN and I'm really looking forward to starting my 2nd week! :D  

Laundry by Shelli Segal designs some GREAT dresses that are not only cute, but FIT FABULOUSLY 
(which is something women can take for granted).
 You should definately go see our Lookbook, 
Video or Shop Online
OR better yet,
 go in person AND TRY ON the designs.
There's even designs for the more elegant holiday festivities coming up, so It's definitely worth a peek!

Laundry By Shelli Segal is available at: 
Bloomingdale’s, 
Lord and Taylor, 
Saks Fifth Avenue, 
Neiman Marcus, 
and top specialty boutiques. 
for 
Store Locator.





Visit THE B-SPOT® at 

No comments:

Post a Comment