Friday, March 25, 2011

NEW SEASON! NEW HAIR!

Well Rebels, it seems that I have finally decided 
what color to dye my hair.
If you read my blog regularly you will remember
that after Christmas time, I confessed to being
INCREDIBLY BORED WITH BLONDE
(ORIGINAL BLOG HERE)
and desired smething a bit more exciting! 

Well I have finally found it!! 
After watching The 5th Element lately and Swooning over 
Last Winter's Jean Paul Gaultier models, I have decided to set out
to do my hair a color I like to call
"LEELOO GAULTIER ORANGE".

Here is my inspiration bored.

All the Colors seen in Gucci's Spring/Summer line have me craving bright lively hair 
and a chance to NOT wear so much eye make up without looking 
completely washed out! LOL.
WISH ME LUCK REBELS! 
See you and the hair tomorrow on THE B-SPOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment