Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: JANUARY 7, 2010

JANUARY 7, 2011 - New Year, New Color!
Well hello there fashion rebels!
Happy New Year to you all! It's nice to be back at my work desk fumbling away post vacation responsibilities and getting ready for the new season of THE B-SPOT. 
Fashion research has already begun and this year, I'm working on making THE B-SPOT even better than ever so that you can be inspired and even more ahead of all the fashionistas out there when stepping out in style.
That being said, looks like 2010 has come and gone and it's left me feeling VERY BLAH about being a blonde. Yes, sadly, Blonde has become a bit of a bore for me and although I NEVER QUITE SUCCEEDED in attaining the blonde that I ACTUALLY WANTED, I think I might be ready to move on!!!
But what color to choose???...
I BLAME IT ALL ON THE FANTASTIC NEW COLORS I've seen
walking down the RUNWAYS OF PARIS! They've got me giddy with creative excitement and I'm very anxious to try a new look.
Not too sure what color I'm going to decide on yet, but I can guarantee you that it wont be ordinary as I tend to be a bit of an extremist when it comes to hair color.
BOLD & CHIC.... this is want I'm striving for...
I'm super excited and can't wait to get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment