Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: SEPTEMBER 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Rebels Residence!

Hi & Hello there Fashion Rebels and welcome to The Rebels Residence! Thanks for coming to the Birthday day of my brand new Bloggy Blog. May fun and creative inspiration come to you with each and every "rebellious" visit. For my first entry I just want to say: 
Happy 25th Anniversary Elle Magazine!!!!! You have definitely rocked my world since I was a child and I still love you to this very day.
In other fashion news, just want to give you guys a heads up...I will soon be doing webisodes and spreading my love of fashion to the world. I'm really excited about it and look forward to making a complete fool of myself JUST FOR YOU. The show is called "THE BS-POT" and we will feature short segments about fashion, lifestyles & pop-culture. (mostly fashion, of course - winky wink!)

So stay tuned and we will be having some fun online together real soon. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment