Monday, January 31, 2011

JANUARY 31: THE REBELS RESIDENCE HAS MOVED! :)

Hello Fashion Rebels... 
As you can see The Rebels Residence has packed it's bags and moved it's booty to a better building - "blogger.com"! 
I have finally given in to all the messages that said: 

"Burgundy, I love your blog but where can I COMMENT?"  or 
"How do I SUBSCRIBE to your Blog"  and the ever popular
"RSS!!! PLEASE!!!!" - that one coming from even my Uncle Michael in Texas. 

So yes here we are, and you know, I  have to admit, as much as I loved my blog being safely nestled away on my website, I'm actually very excited to join the "blogger.com" community. There are some extraordinary business features that my website blog did not have and this makes it easier to meet other bloggers as well. So thanks for checking me out and being a Rebels Residence follower. 
Hope this is the beginning of a beautiful blogger friendship. 

NOW ON TO B-SPOT NEWS: 
Season 2 will premiere on FEBRUARY 12, 2011. So mark your calendars fashionistas! We've learned alot from Season 1 and are working very hard day and night to get everything perfect for this Season 2. 
So stay tuned and again, THANX FOR DROPPING BY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment