Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: NOVEMBER 6, 2010

NOVEMBER 6, 2010 - Haute Holiday Eyes!I LOVE the holiday season! There's joy in the air and holiday parties to look forward to...by this time Fall Fashion is in full swing and make-up takes a glamorous turn for the bold & unexpected! It's the one time of year that even the most
fashionably shy say "HELLO! I WEARING SEQUINS!" and the most frugal of shoppers shout "THAT'S RIGHT! I'M WEARING AN EXPENSIVE DRESS!" :)
To kick off The B-Spot Holiday Season we take a look at Make up and the BOLD EYE COLOR Trend going on this year.
My friends at Sephora, Urban Decay, MAC and Nars help me to show you My TOP 3 HAUTE HOIDAY COLORS FOR YOUR EYES that are gauranteed to make your eyes take center stage.
Looks like the old smokey-eye's got some competition this year. Oh Yea! ;)
HAUTE HOLIDAY COLORS include
PURPLE, METALLIC NAVY and BLENDED SEATONES. 


  




No comments:

Post a Comment