Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: OCTOBER 9, 2010

October 9, 2010 - WORLD PREMIERE OF "The B-SPOT"!
Hi & Hello to all my fashion rebels out here! Today is the first episode of THE B-SPOT and I am so thrilled to have this opportunity and share this with all of you. 
Looking back at this first episode, I'm truly blown away and can't believe how far we have managed to come even in these first humble and long weeks. I look forward to making each episode better and better for everyone and fully stand by the fact that having no camcorder will not stand in the way of making this the best possible show that it can be. :) he. he.
Thank you for your support and I encourage you to be a Rebel! ;) 
Subscribe & Watch THE B-SPOT here.
again... Thank You.
(... a show is nothing without an audience to watch it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment