Sunday, January 30, 2011

OCTOBER 5, 2010 - Watch the PROMO for The B-Spot!
Hi & Hello to all my fashion rebels out there! So it's here. THE B-SPOT is coming your way and I must say, it has been so much fun and I look forward to making each and every episode better and better. Stay tuned for the 1st episode of "The B-Spot" airing this Saturday, October 9, on YouTube, Facebook and of course, my website.
No more wondering what to wear on the weekends. Inspiration awaits you in my short 3-5 min. webisodes that cover everything from the hottest fashion accessories to the latest trends of the moment. So stop by this Saturday to get your
FUN FASHION FIX, right here, on THE B-SPOT.
Watch The Promo and subscribe the THE B-SPOT here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsGDfepZMKQ


No comments:

Post a Comment