Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: SEPTEMBER 26, 2010

SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 - Is It Fall Yet?Well Rebels... I'll tell ya....
Yesterday was A HOT ONE!!!!...and although Fall officially started about 3 days ago,
I SAY YESTERDAY WAS STILL FEELIN' LIKE THE HOTTEST DAYS OF SUMMER!
You see, out here, we're still wearin' tank tops and hangin' out by the pool, still enjoying sangria on Saturdays while sunbathing on the balcony. Living in your little rompers is still a reality of wardrobe and enjoying ice cream without being cold is nothing more than an easy afternoon of beatin' the heat.
That being said, we set out to our new hang out, FIVE 0 FOUR, to sip on some "Special Slurpees" equipped with their "super scientific spirits dispensing technology". Here "Drinkin' with Lincoln" is encouraged and and grubin' on jambalaya is taken to hot heaven with my favorite hot sauce EVER! TRAPPEY'S Louisiana. :) 
o as I make my way to the ladies room, I pause to browse the Mardi Gra pics on the walls and admire the chandelier on the ceiling. These images made me think about the Hyperreal Materials forecast for FALL 2011. "Magical Colorplays". "Fantastical universe imagery" and inspiration drawn from surrealist art...LOOKS AMAZING and I just can't wait to see what top desginers have in store, let alone, start designing myself. 
 
For now, I'm just anticipating the moment I can bust out my boots and start layering coats and thinner pieces. Now if I could just get the weather lady to
STOP SAYING ITS "GONNA BE IN THE HIGH 90's"!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment