Sunday, January 30, 2011

ORIGINALLY POSTED: DECEMBER 19, 2010

DECEMBER 19, 2010 - VACATION... whew... finally! :)
Well fashion rebels, it's vacation time and because I know myself, I took a solemn vow to give my body & mind the much needed rest and TLC they've been craving and avoid any and all sudden impulses to do anything that is to be construed as work or work realted. Any temptation I have to work will be joyfully diminished by family, friends and the ever popular holiday festivities I've grown to love when going to my 2nd hometown of La Conner, Washington.


That being said, I want you to know that with vacation, comes
NO ACCESS TO MY WORK DESK OR SET... Dun DUn DUN!!!
I know it sounds crazy but that in it self stresses me out a bit and I'm trying my very best not to be weird or freak out about it. I wont be able to update my website or produce new episodes of THE B-SPOT and so with that, I will truly be forced to relax and enjoy my time away from work.


In other news, the 1st season of THE B-SPOT has come to an end and I want to thank everyone who supported me and my little ol' show these past few months. It's been quite a learning process. 


I want you all to know that I'm so grateful for you in my life because without you, I'd just be some crazy ol' fashion freak, talking to no one and obsessing over trends all by myself. lol. So thank you.
Also, thank you to everyone who reads my bloggy-blog from time to time. Especially those of you who I don't really know, but come to The Rebels Residence regularly and share a little part of your day with me and my fashion antics. Again, without you, I'd be writing word after word in an attempt to amuse an audience of 1... Me, proofreading the darn things... so again
thank you.
With that I want to wish you all a BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!
Have a dirty martini (GG/three olives) in spirit with me and cheers to
vacation and happiness!
XOXOX
Burg
(Messy make-up and hair, after a photoshoot...Gotta Love it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment